public class RdrConditionFunctions
- extends Object
A class that will allow developers to define functions that can be called via
conditional expressions in rules.
To successfully add a function:
1. Add the function (method body) to the 'function definitions' section
2. Ensure the function (method) is declared 'private static'
3. Add the function's name added to the list of '_functionNames'.
4. Add a mapping for the function to the 'execute' method, following the examples
5. Ensure the function returns a String value.
Once the function is added, it can be used in any rule's conditional expression
Currently only a STUB with a couple of examples
- Michael Adams
|Methods inherited from class java.lang.Object
clone, equals, finalize, getClass, hashCode, notify, notifyAll, toString, wait, wait, wait
public static final String _functionNames
public static boolean isRegisteredFunction(String name)
public static String execute(String name,
- Executes the named function, using the supplied arguments
name - the name of the function to execute
args - a map of String key-value pairs. Note that every map will contain
a key called 'this' that has as its value an xml String of the
workitem being evaluated
- the function's result
Copyright © 2004-2012 The YAWL Foundation.